Nature & Recreational Trails:
- Twenty-seven acres of pristine natural beauty
- Stunning views of Rib Mountain and Greenwood Hills Country Club
- Walking trails and golf cart pathways linked to the course
- Maintained year-round for hiking, biking, joggings, and crosscountry skiing
- Mature, wooded settings
- Fishing pond
- Abundant Wildlife
- Privatized roads with golf cart lane
- Undivided ownership interest and a conservations easement protecting the natural beauty
Introducing Your New Home Course!
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing round or a championship caliber challenge, Greenwood Hills Country Club is sure to deliver! True to the Northwoods, golfers enjoy not only the beauty of the course but also all the amenities the Club has to offer.
Club amenities and course highlights include:
- Gorgeous Clubhouse with the premiere Restaurant @ Greenwood Hills
- Private golf cart path from subdivision to Clubhouse
- Large pool, whirlpool, and patio
- Playing tees from 4,900 to 7,000 yards
- Reciprocity at nine premiere Wisconsin courses
- Variety of membership levels*
* Residents at Vistas at Greenwood Hills are given the opportunity to become members at Greenwood Hills Country Club.
Jim Wanserski - Owner & Developer
1600 Green Vistas Drive, Wausau, WI 54403